ABBA/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
why are you trying to 'con' allexperts?5/30/2005Calum Maclean
  Q: I noticed that you have more nominations for 'expert of the month' than the number of questions that ...
  A: Well, Michelle!! You have a womans hair. The fact is that many fans send multiple ratings as they do ...
Euro-Vision5/20/2005Calum Maclean
  Q: With the Euro-Vision Song Contest this weekend, I wonder, with your expertises in Abba, if you could ...
  A: Well Donald, a good Eurovision song should mix a quick beat with jazzy outfits and a solid, pop tune ...
ABBA in general5/16/2005Calum Maclean
  Q: I have recently unearthed in my attic a large collection of ABBA records (on vinyl) dating from the ...
  A: This is not strictly my area of expertise and i live nowhere near that Southport that you refer to, ...
abba5/16/2005Calum Maclean
  Q: any idea as to the where abouts of the infamous puffy green jacket worn by bjorn in that video of ...
  A: well george, i shall steer well clear of the profanities used beforehand. sadly, the jacket was ...
Anit - Abba Society5/15/2005Calum Maclean
  Q: I am a member of the anti-Abba society (www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A677009 ) and would like to know ...
  A: Well, J.H.Peathe you frankly take me aback with ur scathing and mis-placed criticism! I feel you are ...
Abba related quiz night5/10/2005Calum Maclean
  Q: im planning and 80s music quiz night this weekend and i think an Abba round will be an excellent ...
  A: Well, Duracell I believe that these questions will help make your quiz night a rollicking success. ...
ABBA related info5/10/2005Calum Maclean
  Q: Tell me young man, Is it true that Ingo Dammer-Smith, a star of the Australian TV soap neighbours ...
  A: Well Quincy I am not young but a veritable O.A.P. at 178 years old, but that's neither here nor ...
abba5/10/2005Calum Maclean
  Q: what does abba stand for oh wise one?
  A: Well Lewis, you clearly are not an Abba die-hard or you would know this. It was made up of the first ...
ABBA - Home in Florida4/26/2002Johnny Rijks
  Q: In the late 70s or early 80s, while I was living in St. Petersburg, Florida, I often heard rumors ...
  A: Sorry but this rumour is not true! ABBA never bought any properties outside of sweden. When ABBA ...
an ABBA question12/17/2001Johnny Rijks
  Q: I read this in an article, about Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys: "Benny Andersson of ABBA has on ...
  A: Yes , I know that Benny mentioned that in more than 1 interview. I know a few songs that were ...
ABBA11/13/2001Johnny Rijks
  Q: How many copies did each Abba album sell worldwide? Thanks for your help!
  A: the first 3 albums, ABBA + WATERLOO + RING RING did not sell that much the first time they were ...
CHESS9/26/2000Johnny Rijks
  Q: I know Abba wrote music for the musical Chess. I need some information and background on the musical ...
  A: as far as I understand, he sings about his asking for political asylem, he wants to leave his ...
Anything new from male composers of ABBA5/9/2000Johnny Rijks
  Q: Have the two guys collaborated on anything after the broadway show "Chess"? If so, what was it and ...
  A: after CHESS bjorn and benny produced an album for a swedish singer called Joephine Nillson, it is a ...

Page:    1 

ABBA