AC/DC/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
AC/DC opening band7/25/2016Bill V.
  Q: Bill, Could you tell me what band opened for AC/DC on the For Those About To Rock show that they ...
  A: To answer your question, AC/DC did not perform at the Toledo Sports Arena during their For Those ...
ATC 96714/14/2016Bill V.
  Q: I was curious as to how of these were released and what years as I have read of release dates of ...
  A: The exact numbering scheme on these reissue versions of the South African Let There Be Rock album ...
Autographs11/14/2015Bill V.
  Q: I recently purchased High Voltage on vinyl that had all the band members autographs on it and was ...
  A: To the best of my knowledge and experience in dealing with AC/DC autographs, it is in my opinion ...
Band autograph I own11/2/2015Bill V.
  Q: I got the band's autograph in 1979 [yes Bon's is there!] and the ticket stub from the show, Atlanta, ...
  A: I am not versed on many auction sites, outside of Ebay which is one of the most popular auction ...
AC/DC - Back In Busniess bootleg10/19/2015Bill V.
  Q: I have some questions regarding different presses of the high valuable bootleg Back In Business. It ...
  A: The Record Collector article was written by me, and can confirm that the transparent-yellow with ...
Song8/21/2015Bill V.
  Q: Who wrote the song Son of a Bitch not Narzath? I know I spelled that wrong sorry.
  A: not an AC/DC question but I can answer it. I'm assuming that you are referring to the song "Son of a ...
AC/DC Live from the Atlantic Studios Real Or Not?3/22/2015Bill V.
  Q: I have a AC/DC record of Live From the atlantic record studio. I received it from a local program ...
  A: I cannot tell you for certain without seeing the album cover, labels of the record, and other ...
Australian vinyl mixes and 1976 scrapped EP?3/5/2015Bill V.
  Q: I have a few questions. As I listen to my Aussie Dirty Deeds, I noticed that the songs are mixed ...
  A: Things of this nature, where you will find different mixes of songs on different versions of CD (or ...
AC DC autograph11/2/2014Bill V.
  Q: I own a Disco Sucks ball cap that I wore to an AC DC show and subsequent meet/autograph event at ...
  A: Great hat! As long as you feel that there will be sufficient interest in the autographs and hat at ...
Let There Be Rock The Movie8/7/2014Bill V.
  Q: I can't believe I've never noticed this before, but In the movie Let There Be Rock, there are a ...
  A: Yes, indeed, there is footage included from both Paris concerts (December 9, 1979) as well as Lille ...
Band signatures8/6/2014Bill V.
  Q: I look forward to your response mate. AC/DC forever! Regards Marty.
  A: Difficult to say on this one...I'm a bit skeptical of the Bon one, so it could either be legit, or a ...
Opening acts for 1980 & 1981 US tours5/1/2014Bill V.
  Q: Trying to identify who the opening act (s) were. For 2 specific shows: september 18 1980 at kiel ...
  A: Louis AC/DC concerts. To answer your question, the supporting bands for these shows were: Spider ...
album title font for 'Highway To Hell'3/9/2014Bill V.
  Q: I'm hoping you can tell me what actual font is used on the 'highway to hell' album title at the ...
  A: Very cool that you were in the HEATSEEKER video and your photo w/Angus is in Mark Putterford's book! ...
AC/DC 9 Vinyl Records Value?1/7/2014Bill V.
  Q: I have obtained a collection of records by AC/DC. I will list them below so its easier to read. ...
  A: In general, vinyl will be of highest value if it is in pristine condition (NM/M or EX/EX+ ...
Malcom's Tone and Oakland Photo8/23/2013Bill V.
  Q: Bill, First, saw you perform with "Live Wire" in VA last Friday - killer show. Your tone was ...
  A: and glad you enjoyed the LIVE WIRE show! From what I understand, Gretsch is not currently making ...
ac/dc autographed ball cap7/27/2013Bill V.
  Q: I have a "disco sucks" ball cap that has the autographs of all 4 AC/DC members (Bon Scott). I ...
  A: Yes, if you have an authentically autographed ball cap signed by members of AC/DC from 1979 that ...
Bons final live gig7/21/2013Bill V.
  Q: Well i have no rare vinyl or signatures of the great man Bon Scott but due to circumstances beyond ...
  A: Certainly if you have a ticket from Bon's final performance with AC/DC from Southampton January 27, ...
Highway to hell Albert, green cover white label6/4/2013Bill V.
  Q: hope you can help me. I found this unique Highway to Hell vinyl at a thrift store today. I did a ...
  A: This is a Korean pressing of AC/DC's "Highway To Hell" which is an unofficial pressing, often ...
AC/DC Vinyl5/17/2013Bill V.
  Q: I have the Australian version of High Voltage. On the back side of the sleeve on the right corner it ...
  A: The Australian AC/DC "High Voltage" LP (Albert APLP.009) with a blue label, but without the kangaroo ...
Greatest Hell's Hits? Bootleg?5/2/2013Bill V.
  Q: I've been here before. Recently, I've been searching on Amazon.co.uk. I came across a 'Greatest ...
  A: AC/DC have not released any official 'greatest hits' albums, neither have there been any Sony or ...
AC/DC 10 inch promo picture discs3/31/2013Bill V.
  Q: I have been looking to increase my AC/DC collectibles and have been looking on ebay(uk). On there a ...
  A: These picture discs ("Dirty Deeds/ "Big Balls"/ "The Jack") and other similar picture discs to this ...
Australian top 40 music survey flyers3/29/2013Bill V.
  Q: I own a couple of top 40 music survey flyers from Melbourne radio station 3XY published weekly. Each ...
  A: I have seen these several times for sale on auctions over the years. Originals in mint condition ...
ACDC Box set3/27/2013Bill V.
  Q: I Have a Australian Box set I received back in 1982. Its all the All the Australian releases it has ...
  A: It would greatly depend on the condition of all of the above (the vinyl records, the labels on the ...
AC/DC-Fleetwood Mac mispressing3/13/2013Bill V.
  Q: I found your website through an internet search and I wondered if you could help me with an unusal ...
  A: Certainly, mis-pressings will definitely have some value to them, depending on the collector. ...
Value & Info2/18/2013Bill V.
  Q: I have a Bonfire Sampler from 1997. It is in "like new" condition. I was wondering if you have any ...
  A: I cannot confirm the exact number of copies that were issued, however the "Bonfire Sampler" ...
ACDC vinyl2/16/2013Bill V.
  Q: i have an acdc let there be rock black and white cover vinyl with a blue label and yellow lines on ...
  A: From the sound of your description, it appears that you are referring to the Australian vinyl ...
Authenticating2/8/2013Bill V.
  Q: My wife purchased a drum skin signed by the members of AC/DC whist they were in Australia on their ...
  A: If your wife has the original information of who the piece was purchased from and any further ...
I,ve gott Angus,s cap.2/4/2013Bill V.
  Q: It's a long story but I will keep it short.my brothers ex wife's brother was Keith Evans road ...
  A: To have something authenticated, the best method would be to locate an authentication service that ...
Genuine or not2/3/2013Bill V.
  Q: I have an opportunity to buy a great piece of ac/dc memorabilia. The dude wants quite a lot for it ...
  A: From the photos my best guess would say that these autographs do look authentic. However, as a rule ...
live version of soul stripper2/2/2013Bill V.
  Q: I have heard a live version of Soul stripper on youtube and last about 7min. Some states that it is ...
  A: This version of "Soul Stripper" would be from the Paris Theatre in London Sept 4, 1976. This is in ...
1st pressings (1975-1979)2/2/2013Bill V.
  Q: Could you please provide a guide on how to identify original 1st pressings vinyl records both ...
  A: The following is a listing of all of the original AC/DC Australian and UK vinyl first pressings with ...
ACDC 1977?2/1/2013Bill V.
  Q: I have been searching for an answer for years and can't find any information on this show from any ...
  A: I will attempt to answer your question although it is a bit vague and I will probably be taking my ...
Bon Scott autographs - movietownusa11/19/2012Bill V.
  Q: Bill I so much want an album with authentic signatures of the band with Bon. I see on ioffer.com ...
  A: Although I have not seen the specific auction listings you refer to, as a general rule of thumb I ...
Writing songs10/29/2012Bill V.
  Q: I was wondering if ACDC ever reads fans songs written specifically in mind for them to sing. I have ...
  A: I do not believe that AC/DC have a specific outlet where songwriters can show them their work, ...
ACDC cold heated man bonus record for acdc box set10/8/2012Bill V.
  Q: I have a copy of acdc cold hearted man.. bonus release.. only available in the ac/dc box set on ...
  A: The "Cold Hearted Man" was only available in the AC/DC Australian-only 5LP box set release (Cat # ...
AC/DC Signed Albums9/11/2012Bill V.
  Q: Gday Bill, I have 2 signed albums( Flick of the Switch and Powerage)they have been signed by Brian, ...
  A: If you have in person autographed albums from all five of the current members of AC/DC, they would ...
dirty deeds music world new zealand 7' price9/3/2012Bill V.
  Q: i am after the number made and current price of the new zealand single dirty deeds done dirt cheap ...
  A: Hard to tell for sure of the actual value, considering one a few years ago sold for approximately ...
ACDC 2 Box Set on vinyl.9/1/2012Bill V.
  Q: i have recently acquired the ACDC 2 box set on vinyl which a mate came across at a waste disposal ...
  A: Although I would need further clarification on the actual condition, I would typically deem this box ...
Ac/dc signed shirt Germany 20038/26/2012Bill V.
  Q: I have a rolling stones/ ac/dc Germany 2003 concert t shirt signed by Brian johnson, Angus young, ...
  A: A fully signed AC/DC concert shirt in mint condition should be valued at at least the $100-$250 ...
acdc hat8/14/2012Bill V.
  Q: in the late 70s in Columbus Ohio there used to be a record store called (Peaches_ Morse Road). ACDC ...
  A: I would suggest not cleaning the hat, and leaving it in the condition that it is in, since you do ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10   |  Next       All

AC/DC

Bill V.

Top Expert on this page