AC/DC/1977 ??? Tour

Lamar wrote at 2008-06-01 00:57:15
Yes it was 1979, I was their. Highway to Hell tour, Boston also kicked butt. I was at the 50 yard line at the tower, I could have reached and touched Bon   Scott when he ran by with Angus on his shoulders.

wrogner wrote at 2008-07-09 17:18:49
Rock Superbowl VII was in May 1979 and Boston was the headliner.  In order of appearance: AC/DC, Poco, Doobie Brothers, Boston.  It was at the Tangerine Bowl

www wrote at 2009-08-18 20:26:19
I was at that SuperBowl of Rock! - but I'm not sure of the year. AC/DC was first (or second) then Poco, then Boston, then The Doobie Brothers. As I remember AC/DC got boo'd of the stage...LOL   Ironically, I saw AC/DC inducted into the R&R Hall of Fame.

JP wrote at 2011-01-16 08:44:02
I was at the concert in 1977 Tangerine bowl when AC/DC played. I was a stagehand. Angus tried out a new-fangled 'wireless mic' at that show - he climbed up on a roadies shoulders with his guitar and the roadie carried him around the stadium, in and out the Voms. The Doobie Brothers and Boston were also at that show....someone else was too, but that band escapes me. Boston played last. Concussion pots! Boston played the night before at the Miami Baseball Stadium.

littlewing wrote at 2014-10-30 15:06:24
I was also there at that show, it's one of my greatest memories as I was backstage and on AC/DC 's Black Tour Bus. I was tripping balls and rolled out to Party with all the bands who stayed on the 13th floor of the Howard Johnson's. YES there was a 13th floor :/

littlewing wrote at 2014-10-30 15:06:38

AC/DC

VINCENT V