AC/DC/UK 7" - "It's A Long Way To The Top (If You Wanna Rock 'N' Roll)

looy wrote at 2013-01-23 19:24:44
Hi, All UK label variations for the HV Lp contain this error, except one version where the print is of a cheaper nature, yet bizarrely correct in respect of "Albert". This failure also continued on Euro LPs pressed in Germany after the UK ceased production( though the previous failure on German pressings of "Can I sit next to your girl", with an "r" on "you" was corrected at this opportunity). All 1976 copies of the UK It's a long way... also have this "Albeit" error. Looy.

I do collect Ac/Dc stuff since 1981. My vinly collection reaches the 1380 pieces. I personaly met Brian several times, Angus & Malcolm, Phil, Cliff, Simon. As well, I do not specialise in papergoods. You can ask me about the band, their releases on vinyl and CD, values. This is the best band ever!

collector since 1981 collection reaches 1380 items met the band personaly a few times been to Angus' house.

I don't want to belong to something or someone... Just believe in yourself

Ultimate Ac/dc Discography (US site)

high school, music accademy. I play a Gretsch Electromatic and I own a Angus Young SG and a Standard SG.

Been selected for the videoshoot of Rock 'n Roll Train in Central London.