AC/DC/ACDC 1977?

Question
Hi Bill V; I have been searching for an answer for years and can't find any information on this show from any blog that I've asked this too, but maybe it's my memory that's off is the reason why but here goes: I'm pretty sure it's 1977 ACDC played and recorded a show either at the Ultrasonic Recording Studios or at the Caldarone Theater in Hempstead, NY. and the concert was broadcast live on WLIR-92.7FM which I had a cassette copy of. My friend keeps insisting that we had either passes or tickets and went but never went inside due to some girls we had in the van which I don't remember anything about. When ever I Google this a show shows up at the Caldarone Theater but in 1978 and I need to know if this is the show that was broadcast live or isn't.  I need to hear this recording again this would just bring back some great memories for a few people involved. I think you might be the one who will have this answer for me, Thank You for all of your help.  Ron

Answer
Hello Ron,

I will attempt to answer your question although it is a bit vague and I will probably be taking my best guess here. But if the concert was from 1977 and it was broadcast on a radio station, it would most likely have been AC/DC's "Live From The Atlantic Studios" which was recorded in New York City on December 7, 1977. Since this was issued as a promotional release, it would have been a high candidate for radio broadcasts during that time that would have been playing AC/DC, especially for the U.S.

Best Regards, Bill

AC/DC

Bill V.