AC/DC/live version of soul stripper

Question

I have heard a live version of Soul stripper on youtube and last about 7min. Some states that it is BBC live recording from 1975 or 1976, others state Paris Theater London, 1976. Do you know what's correct? I this great version available on vinyl bootlegs?

Ronn

Answer
Hello Ron,

Thank you for your question. This version of "Soul Stripper" would be from the Paris Theatre in London Sept 4, 1976. This is in fact the recording that is included on many AC/DC bootleg releases such as "BBC Transcription Services" (as well as the original BBC Transcription Discs, all of which were supposedly destroyed, save a handful).

Best Regards, Bill

AC/DC

Bill V.