AC/DC/Value & Info

Question
Hello,

I have a Bonfire Sampler from 1997. It is in "like new" condition. I was wondering if you have any information about it and how many copies of this promo are out there? Also, what is the actual value of this unique item? I've seen similar copies sell for around $50-$75 on eBay.

Thanks,

Michael Q.

Answer
Hello Michael,

Thank you for your question. I cannot confirm the exact number of copies that were issued, however the "Bonfire Sampler" promo-only CD is fairly an easier item to find for collectors in comparison to some of the more obscure promo releases. A fair price value in Excellent/Excellent or near mint condition could be worth around $50 USD, but I generally would not place a higher value on this release than that.

Best Regards, Bill

AC/DC

Bill V.