AC/DC/I,ve gott Angus,s cap.

Question
Hi bill. It's a long story but I will keep it short.my brothers ex wife's brother was Keith Evans road manager. we used to go to concerts and we used to get back stage passes. We went to a concert in Birmingham England.back in black tour we went backstage and Malcolm gave me Angus,s  cap and tie if I send photo,s of cap and tie how do I get these authenticated, they are locked in my safe, if you are interested in seeing them I will do full description of  how I obtained these, with lots of photos, hope you can help me with this.          Looking forward to hearing from you as I don't now anyone else having anything like this. Yours sincerely Paul.

Answer
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your question. To have something authenticated, the best method would be to locate an authentication service that offers PSA/DNA authentication. Additionally, your story, especially if accompanied by photographs and other proof that can establish the authenticity is really the very best way to authenticate something.
Would love to see photos and hear the details of the story you can contact me through the website ACDCCollector dot com.

Best Regards, Bill

AC/DC

Bill V.