AC/DC/AC/DC-Fleetwood Mac mispressing

Question
I found your website through an internet search and I wondered if you could help me with an unusal record I have .

In 1979 I bought Fleetwood Mac's then new album Tusk , which is a 2 record album released by Warner Bros.

When I got it home to play it however , I discovered that 3 sides are indeed Fleetwood Mac but the 4th side is AC/DC's Highway to Hell (Atlantic) . It appears somehow it has been pressed incorrectly .

The record is in prestine condition having only been played twice , and the album has been stored in a plastic cover . I have never heard of anyone else having such a thing , so wondered if it is valuable .

Answer
Hello Chris,

Thank you for your question. Certainly, mis-pressings will definitely have some value to them, depending on the collector. Mis-pressings are definitely not a very common occurrence, so placing a value on them is difficult. I would suggest that a price of at least $100-$125 or greater to an album like this if put on auction.

Best Regards, Bill

AC/DC

Bill V.