AC/DC/Australian top 40 music survey flyers

Question
3XY Music survey
3XY Music survey  

3XY Music survey
3XY Music survey  
Hi Bill,

I own a couple of top 40 music survey flyers from Melbourne radio station 3XY published weekly. Each week there was a photo of a different band or artist on the front and top 40 singles and the top 25 albums with how long the records had been on the charts and what position they were in the previous week on the back of the flyer,They could be pick up from local record stores.

The first one is from 30th July 1976 with a Angus and Bon photo for Jailbreak in at No. 5. The second one is from 19th November 1976 with Angus and a ad for a show at the Myer music bowl on the 5th December. With Dirty Deeds at No.21 on the singles chart and No.11 on the albums chart.

These is printed on every thin paper and people would  of just discarded them I don't think that there would be many that survived. They are in mint condition I have been collecting AC/DC items for over 20 years and I have never seen these before. I was wondering what the value of these would be.

Thank you
Chris

Answer
Hi Chris,

Thank you for your question. I have seen these several times for sale on auctions over the years. Originals in mint condition could be worth around $20 a piece to an interested collector. However, it is often easy for counterfeiters to pirate paper items such as these, so prices tend to be often a lot less from what I have seen in the past. ($5 range.)

Best Regards, Bill

AC/DC

Bill V.