AC/DC/Bons final live gig

Question
Hi Bill,Well i have no rare vinyl or signatures of the great man
Bon Scott but due to circumstances beyond my control i was there at the Southampton Gaumont jan 27th 1980.After traveling to the Gaumont weeks earlier to be confronted by a board saying "tonights concert cancelled" my mates and i were  as you can imagine not very amused!Fate or circumstances who knows but that feeling of being at Bons historical now i suppose last performance sits close to my heart.Sorry to ramble on Bill,should of just asked if the ticket and average condition programme are at all collectable items!
Best wishes,Maz

Answer
Hello Maz,

Thank you for your question. Certainly if you have a ticket from Bon's final performance with AC/DC from Southampton January 27, 1980 along with the tour program it would be considered an AC/DC-collectible item. Difficult to say the value if put on auction, but the "Highway To Hell" tour program is generally worth in the range of $40-75USD depending on condition.

Best Regards, Bill

AC/DC

Bill V.