AC/DC/AC/DC - Back In Busniess bootleg

Hello. I have some questions regarding different presses of the high valuable bootleg Back In Business. It contains live recordings from Norway and Sweden during the Fly On The Wall tour. As far as I can confirm (I own them), it exists three different presses: the black, the red/orange and the yellow.

From what I have read on the Internet and in Record Collector July 2009, it does exists one alternative transparent yellow with inner sleeve, and a red/orange signed (signatures pressed onto vinyl).

Can you confirm/debunk that there does exists two different yellow presses, and same with the orange/red copy?

Link to transparent yellow:
Link to Record Collector:

Hello Magnus,

Thank you for your question. The Record Collector article was written by me, and can confirm that the transparent-yellow with inner sleeve version does exist, however I do not have any indication as to how many. To the best of my knowledge, the red/orange version with signatures pressed is a misconception, and is actually legitimate autographs of the band on the record that were obtained by a fan on that copy (and not an actual pressed record with autograph reprints on it).

Bill V.

I am an AC/DC history, discography and collectibles expert, and can answer any question about the band, it's members past and present, as well as questions related to bands that members were in previous to being in AC/DC. I am well versed in the bands history, album and single releases (vinyl, CD), and worldwide discography and collectibles/memorabilia, past and present AC/DC news, album sales, tour dates and tour history, and anything else about the band. I am also an AC/DC (Especially Bon Scott) autograph expert.

I have been a fan and collector of AC/DC for 30+ years and have written published articles about the band for Goldmine magazine, as well as several publications. I have interviewed past members of the band, and attended the bands Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction as a press guest. I possess one of the world's largest AC/DC collections, and plan to have my own publication about the band in the future. I was hired in 2008 by a marketing firm to help promote and market AC/DC's "BLACK ICE" release and the AC/DC "Rock Band" game in New York City. I also have participated in several other marketing and promotional campaigns for AC/DC. Most recently, I have contributed to a new book by Phil Sutcliffe "AC/DC: The Ultimate Illustrated History" as well as penning an AC/DC Collectibles article for Record Collector magazine (UK).

I run the AC/DC fan & collector's site "Highway to Hell" and am the webmaster and designer. I am the official Sony/Columbia records AC/DC forum moderator for their record companies website, and content manager for

GOLDMINE (Krause Publications)(USA) Daily Dirt (Germany) Record Collector (UK) Contributed to "AC/DC: The Ultimate Illustrated History", by Phil Sutcliffe (Voyageur Press, Oct. 15, 2010, Hardcover, 224 pages, 300+ illustrations) Treasures of AC/DC -by Jerry Ewing (Illustrations and information)

AC/DC Expert Digital content manager and AC/DC historian for official AC/DC website

I have interviewed: Mark Evans (AC/DC Bassist 1975-77), Simon Wright (AC/DC Drummer 1983-1989), Dave Evans (AC/DC singer 1974), Noel Taylor (AC/DC Drummer 1974), Neil Smith (AC/DC Bassist 1974), Larry Van Kreidt (AC/DC bassist 1973-4), John Bissett (Fraternity (w/Bon Scott) keyboardist), Vincent Lovegrove (Valentines (w/Bon Scott) singer & former AC/DC manager), Bob Defrin (AC/DC Logo designer & album cover designer for Atlantic records), Mike Fraser (AC/DC Mixing engineer), Joshua Levy (AC/DC Black Ice album cover designer) and many others