AC/DC/Band autograph I own

Question
I got the band's autograph in 1979 [yes Bon's is there!] and the ticket stub from the show, Atlanta, GA Oct 1979. They were signing at a mall in south Atlanta.

Do you know which is the best auction site to use?

RJ

Answer
Hi Rob,

Thank you for your question. I am not versed on many auction sites, outside of Ebay which is one of the most popular auction sites today. There may be better, more autograph-specific sites.
To support the authenticity of your autograph before putting it on auction, it would be best to have it authenticated by a 3rd party such as PSA/DNA. Credible 3rd party authentication that accompany an autograph will generally bring in the top dollar value in an auction.

Bill

AC/DC

Bill V.