AIDS/Question about risk of oral sex

I meet a guy 4 weeks ago, I am attached, he is too, I asked him do a test for hiv, he did and was negative, we had oral sex, in this way:  I suck his cock for a seconds first it was small, when it got erected "bigger", I stop sucking head, I lick/suck his shaft coke. play hand job, I frequently check his cock if there is any pre-cum, I didn't see, and at the end he ejaculated by his hand job in his body, not in my month. what you you think, am I did some risky action?
I am a little worry about it, I search in net and many says it is 0 to very very low risk even if I taste pre-cum.

Thank you

Hello Alex,

You are right. Since he is HIV negative.

Risk of HIV transmission through oral sex in this scenario is rare, but theoretically possible. This is because of the fact that, even someone get tested HIV negative, still HIV can be present in semen as recent developments in HIV field reveals.

The final remark: no, you do not need to worry about.

Best regards,

Gorkey Gourab

Social and behavioral issues related to HIV transmission, sexually transmitted infections, Human Rights issues, rights of marginalized populations, gender and sexuality, research design and analysis related social & behavioral issues, , computer assisted qualitative data analysis and data management (using ATLAS.ti, ANTHROPAC, NVivo 8)

Specialized in Medical Anthropology, now studying Public Health. Working on Social and behavioral studies related to HIV transmission as well as Human Rights issues. Specialization in gender, sexuality, masculinity, behavioral studies related to HIV transmission. Qualitative research, programmatic and M&E experience with MSM, hijra (TG), indigenous groups, female sex workers for more than 10 years.

International Center for Diarrhoeal Disease Research, Bangladesh (icddr,b) as Manager - M&E (Qualitative) with Center for HIV and AIDS

International peer-reviewed journals & technical papers: (1) Khan, S. I., Hussain, M. I., Parveen, S., Bhuiyan, M. I., Gourab, G., & Bhuiya, A. (2009). Living on the extreme margin: Social exclusion of the hijra in Bangladesh. Journal of health, population and nutrition. (2) Khan, S. I., Hussain, M. I., Gourab, G., Parveen, S., Bhuiyan, M. I., & Sikder, J. (2008). Not to stigmatize but to humanize sexual lives of the transgender (hijra): condom chat in the AIDS era. Journal of LGBT Health Research (Special issue: issues on male sexual behaviors and HIV risk in South Asia). Working papers: (1) Khan, S. I., Reza, M. M., Gourab, G., Azim, T. et al.(2012). Counting the Numbers of Males Who Have Sex with Males, Male Sex Workers and hijra in Bangladesh to Provide HIV Prevention Services. Dhaka: National AIDS/STD programme, Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh and icddr,b. (2) Khan, S. I., Gourab, G., Ahmed, T., Sarker, G. F., Chowdhury, F. K., Ghosh, S., et al. (2009). Understanding the operational dynamics and possible HIV interventions for residence-based female sex workers in two divisional cities in Bangladesh. Dhaka, Bangladesh: NASP, Save the Children USA and icddr,b. Presentations in scientific meetings and conferences: (1) Khan, S. I., Hussain, M. I., Gourab, G. & Azim, T. (2011, 16 March 2011). Use of a new approach to count and access diverse groups of hijra for scaling up HIV-preventions services in Bangladesh. Poster presented at the 13th Annual Scientific Conference (ASCON XIII), Dhaka. (2) Khan, S. I., Pasa, K., Gourab, G., & Islam, A. (2007). Indigenous populations of Bangladesh: Living with risks and vulnerabilities to STIs/HIV. 8th International Congress on AIDS in Asia and the Pacific (ICAAP). Colombo, Sri Lanka.

MSS (Anthropology), University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh MPH, Melbourne University, Australia (ongoing)

The Vanderbilt-UAB Fogarty International Center AIDS International Training and Research Program (AITRP)Scholarship for the training on HIV-AIDS related qualitative data analysis and manuscript writing (Center for Global Health, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, USA)