ATMs - Automated Teller Machines/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Foreign Currency Exchange Feature within Remote Banking.2/5/2013Carl Myers
  Q: Can Foreign Currency Exchange Program Feature be integrated within Automated Teller Machine ?. This ...
  A: This is a little outside of my expertise, but I might be able to point you toward a company that is ...
Printed Receipts4/2/2012Carl Myers
  Q: My question is can a bank print promotional material on a ATM receipt that is not part of their ...
  A: This is a little outside of my expertise, but I'm sure there are advertising companies out there ...
atm accounts for sale2/12/2012Carl Myers
  Q: greetings, What is the current factor if you were selling an ATM business. Ex: current monthly ...
  A: I'm on the installation, repair and management side so have never sold an ATM portfolio. You might ...
atm processor1/6/2012Carl Myers
  Q: I work for a casino on egames i.e. slot machines. Somehow I have also been asked to help with the ...
  A: My apologies as I had meetings out of the office today and am just now sitting down to check ...
re" website12/30/2011Carl Myers
  Q: The website you point to does not go through... am i doing something wrong?http://franklinatm.com ...
  A: It sounds like the website link is down. I will pass this on to the web master so they can check ...
accessing multiple checking accounts with one atm card6/5/2011Carl Myers
  Q: i have two checking accounts with one bank. i was told both accounts would be accessible with my ...
  A: Sounds like a situation that can be frustrating. Start with your bank's ATM card department. ...
accessing multiple accounts with one atm card6/5/2011Mark Hanke
  A: Your problem could have a couple reasons, depending on your exact bank & type of account. Yes, the ...
ATM Reprogramming4/13/2011Mark Hanke
  Q: i just want to know how can i get your free guide to reprogram my atm machines i have mb1500 ...
  A: Although you have the Minibank 1500 series, these questions will be relevant for readers with other ...
Help4/13/2011Mark Hanke
  Q: i own some atm machines,my monthly statement do not match with the amonut of money deposited by my ...
  A: I would be glad to help. There are a couple reasons why the ACH deposits don't match what you ...
Starting Atm business11/18/2010Mark Hanke
  Q: Where does the money come from that is recieved by consumers.
  A: That is a great question for anyone interested in starting an ATM business. Our company, Franklin ...
ATM SURCHARGES GOING INTO WRONG ACCOUNT11/18/2010Mark Hanke
  Q: Have you ever had any instances where the ATM surcharge went into the wrong owner's account? And, ...
  A: If you have an ATM that is sending surcharge payments to an unknown (and unauthorized) bank account, ...
ATM slowness when processing transactions8/12/2010Mark Hanke
  Q: I recently install a hyo 1820 ce,connected on pots line. Customers are complainting of slow ...
  A: I'd be glad to help answer your question and help diagnose your problem. Franklin ATM Service has ...
Mobile ATM's6/8/2010Mark Hanke
  Q: Right now I want to know do you still offer mobile units and how much do they cost.
  A: Franklin ATM Service can provide several kinds of mobile ATMs. Trailers, temporary ATM kiosks and ...
ATM5/26/2010Mark Hanke
  Q: I would like to know what ATM machines and banks are located on UT Austin campus. Need to open an ...
  A: Here are some specific banks at campus: Bank of America has ATMs at UT Austin: ...
activating card3/1/2010Mark Hanke
  Q: Can i activate my replacement debit card from an atm
  A: Franklin ATM Service is a leader in ATM sales, service and management. You should have no problem ...
deposited checks3/1/2010Mark Hanke
  Q: Even thouh it is a weekend is it posible for me to deposit a personal check into an Atm and have ...
  A: We would be glad to help with your ATM questions. Franklin ATM Service is a nationwide leader in ATM ...
Overdraft2/25/2010Mark Hanke
  Q: If i have a little money in the bank or possibly already in the negative a buck or 2, but am not ...
  A: I'll be glad to answer it. When you use your card and ask for a withdrawal at an ATM, then ATM will ...
Deposits @ ATM2/25/2010Mark Hanke
  Q: Can a Savings Bond be deposited at an ATM.Does a BB&T check card allow you to withdraw from the ...
  A: We would be glad to help. Can a Savings Bond be deposited at an ATM? > No...you'll want to go to a ...
Questions on ATM business12/4/2009Mark Hanke
  Q: 1. What is the meaning of "Arrange transaction processing ?" Does it mean that the money withdrawn ...
  A: I'll answer them fully here. You will also be able to find these answers and the answers to many ...
Start up10/6/2009Mark Hanke
  Q: How do I get started?
  A: Franklin ATM Service has helped many people start their own successful ATM companies. Our process ...
starting an atm business5/9/2009Mark Hanke
  Q: Hi I was very intrested in starting an ATM business what do I need to do to get started??
  A: We would be glad to help. Our company, Franklin ATM Service, has helped 700+ people start their own ...
ATM Business2/7/2009Mark Hanke
  Q: A friend of mine and I are about to start an ATM business but cannot decide whether it would be in ...
  A: I would be glad to help answer your question. Our company (Franklin ATM Service) has helped hundreds ...
gift card1/16/2009Carl Myers
  Q: i dont no what category to go to but i want to no can you check the balance of a caseys general ...
  A: I checked a couple of things, but didn't have any luck finding a place on the web for you to check ...
ATM Deposit/Withdraw11/8/2008Mark Hanke
  Q: If i deposit a check on the weekend and need the money immediatly with a pending status. Will the ...
  A: Yes, unfortunately the bank will charge you an overdraft fee if the account goes negative before the ...
What To Consider...11/4/2008Mark Hanke
  Q: I am writing because I am, and have been, considering operating at least one ATM machine. I see a ...
  A: The best resource for learning about the independent ATM business is the "ATM Business Owner ...
Pocket Change11/15/2007Carl Myers
  Q: Carl, Here's a ridiculous question that ocurred to me as I was walking to the bank today. There's ...
  A: Interesting question. I didn't think I would be able to answer it, but was able to find some of the ...
Bank of America Branch7/10/2007Carl Myers
  Q: If there are any Bank of America branches located in Michigan? Thank you!!!!!
  A: Rory, To find out if Bank of America has ATMs in Michigan just go to www.BankofAmerica.com and look ...

Page:    1 

ATMs - Automated Teller Machines