Abortion/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Abortion3/19/2017Pat G
  Q: I had a medical abortion about on 6/7 Feb (about 6 weeks ago).the bleeding stopped after few days ...
  A: Fatima, You have raised a lot of questions, and I will try to give some kind of answer to each one. ...
Cervical incompetence1/25/2017Pat G
  Q: My sister has history of 4 recurrent painless abortions because of cervical incompetence. It ...
  A: Dr. Nosheen, First, please know I am not a doctor. I am a medical researcher. Why would she need a ...
Post surgical worries1/15/2017Pat G
  Q: I had a surgical abortion two weeks ago at 6 weeks. Beginning at 4.5 weeks I had bad nausea, ...
  A: Poppy, I am really sorry you are going through all this. You deserve better. I completely ...
Had unprotected sex with a woman after abortion1/8/2017Pat G
  Q: i had unprotected sex with my girlfriend after she had an abortion and now whenever i get an ...
  A: Patrick, Abortionists are notorious for refusing to sterilize their instruments. So if one client ...
pregnant after abortion1/3/2017Pat G
  Q: I had an aspiration abortion of a 3rd es pregnancy on the 29th of November, had sex on the 23rd of ...
  A: kwinsi, While it is possible you are pregnant, it is difficult to say how likely it is. Since you ...
Faint positive test11/14/2016Pat G
  Q: Ok I had an medical abortion on October 23. I bleed for two weeks and on the third week November ...
  A: Kaitlyn, If you haven't had sex before this past week, you won't get a positive pregnancy test this ...
Related pregnancy and periods10/28/2016Pat G
  Q: I have sex on 26th Sept and got normal periods on 29th of Sept. This is my first time of having sex. ...
  A: supriya, You might want to make this message private again, since your earlier messages were ...
unsure9/30/2016Pat G
  Q: it really means a lot because i haven't talked to anyone about this. i am still torn. i don't know ...
  A: Naia, You are very, very welcome. Here is what is most likely to happen with your mother. She will ...
unsure9/29/2016Pat G
  Q: i am in a country where abortion is illegal. i am 22 years old, with a degree and a job. i'm almost ...
  A: Naia, These medications they use to produce abortion are VERY DANGEROUS. I cannot recommend any ...
how to abort8/30/2016Pat G
  Q: i just want to ask what's the effective way to abort a child? either food/drink/medicine? thanks
  A: Chloe, As you are probably aware, abortion is illegal in your country. The government want to ...
Abortion Recovery8/24/2016Pat G
  Q: My question is probably a rather vague one but it's still something I can't stop stressing about. ...
  A: Samm, I apologize for not answering sooner. I was not notified that I had received a question. I ...
still worried...please help me...7/24/2016Pat G
  Q: ..im living here in saudi arabia where abortion is really prohibited, im really worried about my ...
  A: dhemie, Your question is a very difficult one. You are basically asking me to diagnose pregnancy, ...
follow up7/20/2016Pat G
  Q: Good day,i had an abortion on may 17 and four days later i started bleeding heavily clot were coming ...
  A: christy, I am glad you contacted me. This sounds potentially dangerous. After they did a D&C on you ...
Cytotec7/8/2016Pat G
  Q: Please help, I found out I was pregnant on Monday and should only be about 3 weeks, I took Cytotec ...
  A: Sheriese, Generally speaking, it is an all or nothing situation that early. Furthermore in most ...
cramp7/5/2016Pat G
  Q: after taking 3 pills of misoprostol,I bled nd had cramps for 2 days with a severe pain nd clots with ...
  A: Peace, I am sorry you are having these problems. They do not surprise me. Those pills are ...
Scared:( please help7/1/2016Pat G
  Q: I had a surgical abortion about two months ago (don't judge me) I regret it but did it since I have ...
  A: Jennifer, We're not into judging people here. It sounds like you are doing plenty of judging for ...
Am I still having abortion symptoms or pregnancy symptoms?6/28/2016Pat G
  Q: I had an abortion June 10th. I had normal bleeding and didn't have any cramps. I went to my follow ...
  A: Kat, It would be too soon for you to be having pregnancy symptoms from a new pregnancy. And it ...
Unsuccessful abortion?6/16/2016Pat G
  Q: On the 14th of June I went into the clinic to take mifepristone, they did a ultrasound and ...
  A: Marie, I agree with the nurse. This early, it doesn't mean a thing. That said, they have put you ...
If a child is born alive during an abortion6/6/2016Pat G
  Q: If a child is born alive during an abortion is the doctor required to send the child to the ...
  A: administrator, Laws vary from state to state. In Michigan, it is against the law NOT to provide ...
Tried to abort with cytotec5/25/2016Pat G
  Q: I made a horrible mistake when I listened to my boyfriend's mom and took cytotec to try and abort my ...
  A: Kimberley, I am so sorry about all this. It is so easy for a woman to make such a mistake. You were ...
Brown Discharge 2mths After Medical Abortion5/19/2016Pat G
  Q: I had a medical abortion on 17.03.16 when I was about 8 weeks pregnant. I had severe cramps and lots ...
  A: Rebecca, You are asking me a medical question about your own body. Only a doctor who can examine ...
Unprotected sex 4 days after medical abortion.4/19/2016Pat G
  Q: I had a medical abortion taking the misopropol pills on Thursday evening (4/14). I began bleeding, ...
  A: Laura, There are unanswered questions in your case, and I need more information. How far along were ...
Pregnancy detection4/7/2016Pat G
  Q: I have had an unprotected sex on April 3rd my boyfriend did a coitus interruptus. My cycles were ...
  A: Lily, Coitus interruptus does not protect a woman from pregnancy. A man often has a drop of semen ...
I feel a tightened stomach and potruded stomach3/21/2016Pat G
  Q: i had a sunction abortion a month ago,but recently like a week ago,i have been eating a lot,i used ...
  A: sandy, You wouldn't get a protruding belly if you just got pregnant again. There is a possibility ...
Important3/16/2016Pat G
  Q: I am 15 days pregnant.. I went to doc she gave me Mite Misoprostol 200mcg tabs for 3 days.... 2 tabs ...
  A: Mrs. ahmed, Misoprostol is VERY DANGEROUS. It can cause you to bleed to death. It may or may not ...
Bloated stomach3/9/2016Pat G
  Q: I had an abortion 3 months ago I was 5 weeks and ever since then I've been bloated and I my stomach ...
  A: Joselyn, Having an abortion is not normal. It does terrible things to a woman's body. If you have ...
3 months plus delay in periods and dry cough2/18/2016Pat G
  Q: I am a 25 year old girl , I got my last periods in october 2015 . I have tried every home remedy and ...
  A: yakshika, Are you underweight? Are you malnourished in any way? Do you have excess fat? Are you a ...
about s t mom tblt2/3/2016Pat G
  Q: I am 3 weeks pregnent bt i dont want it ... So i strted using s t mom 200mg ... Is it safe to hv it ...
  A: sara, No, s t mom 200mg is NOT safe at all. I can't help you hurt yourself. But if you can spell ...
I took the Abortion Pill 1st Step1/28/2016Pat G
  Q: I took the first abortion pill in the planned parent hood clinic on Monday 1.25.16 at 11:15 am and ...
  A: Sadie, My heart goes out to you, and I am sorry I wasn't able to get back to you sooner. I'd have ...
After Abortion- Possible Retained Products-Do I need a D&E?1/21/2016Pat G
  Q: I am traveling in India and had a medical abortion on Dec 19th. 2 weeks after, my ultrasound showed ...
  A: Rani, These are really medical questions properly answered by a doctor who can examine and test ...
Possible pregancy12/21/2015Pat G
  Q: I had a surgical termination after a poor prenatal prognosis. I was 15 weeks. I recovered quickly ...
  A: A, Be careful of those poor prenatal diagnoses. They are often flat out wrong. If you bear a child ...
If a legal abortion is performed12/2/2015Pat G
  Q: If a legal abortion is performed and the fetus is born alive(common law defection) healthy can the ...
  A: webmaster, I repeat: Why are you asking me these questions? You have demonstrated that you are ...
What happen when you perform11/27/2015Pat G
  Q: What happen when you perform an abortion and the child is born alive? That child that is born alive ...
  A: webmaster, It depends on how old the child is when he or she is born, and what kinds of care can be ...
Pregnancy/Delayed Period11/18/2015Pat G
  Q: I am Mita from Bangladesh. In every month, I had regular period within first 3-10 date of each ...
  A: Mita, You should not take or eat Isovent 200 under any circumstances whatsoever. It is a very ...
Medical abortion11/10/2015Pat G
  Q: Pls. Dear i had abortion bleeding for 8 days and had sex after 3 days, bleeding starts again that ...
  A: Loveth, Short question, short answer: No. You are at risk for sexually transmitted disease, and for ...
no bleeding after taking cytotic11/6/2015Pat G
  Q: I start using cytotic last sunday this coming sundaywill be 1 week why I didnt bleed that time I ...
  A: emma, How far along were you when you took it? Were you measuring from your last menstrual period, ...
abortion11/2/2015Pat G
  Q: my sis. is having anemia and also got pregnant its being 1 month can she do abortion in this case I ...
  A: poonam, I am very glad you wrote, and I can sense you love your sister very much. A woman often ...
Periods after abortion11/1/2015Pat G
  Q: Hey. I got my abortion like 4 weeks ago. It's was out 2 so like 29 days ago. I took birth control ...
  A: Tahnia, The usual information I can get about a drug was unavailable, but I was able to learn ...
medabon10/31/2015Pat G
  Q: if I had unprotected sex yesterday n I take medabon plus postino2 what may happen to me. pls I help ...
  A: manddy, It looks like there these possibilities: 1. you weren't fertile and won't get pregnant 2. ...
High Blood Pressure Possibly Due to Abortion?10/28/2015Pat G
  Q: I took the abortion pill 4 months ago and before that, I had never had blood pressure issues. I ...
  A: Devon, First of all, please be aware that abortion causes a major disruption of a woman's hormones. ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10   |  Next

Abortion

Pat G

Top Expert on this page