Abortion/HEAVY bleeding and clots beginning 8wks after abortion (15w6d)

Worried and no insurance wrote at 2012-11-24 20:47:24
I am in the exact same situation. It started about 2 weeks ago and I had my surgical abortion 8 weeks ago. It's seems like I wake up and the blood just starts gushing out of me until around 6 or 7pm it is just sporting and I think it's over then the next day it happens all over again. I go through at least 6-7 super tampons and pads a day.  

Dr. Harriet Johnson

I have been an OB/GYN for 3 years and can help women of any age with their decision, answer questions on the procedures, the emotional perspective of abortion, problems, concerns and my personal experience etc. I am here to give help and advice with no interest in judging people what ever the situation may be.

OB/GYN Physician for 3 years. I work very closely with abortion and all the issues that come with it. I myself have had an abortion and understand every aspect of it.

Graduated from medical school with an MD degree and then went on to complete my residency at the University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center. I am board-certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology.