Abortion/clot, bleeding, cramping, foul odor, abortion pill, medical abortion

rara2301 wrote at 2010-04-05 14:23:01
Thank you so much for this question/answer. I got the same thing on Saturday, only two weeks after my abortion, and I was so confused.

Such peace of mind.

Ann wrote at 2013-04-21 04:36:00
Doctor thank you for posting this information. I had a similar tissue mass pass. Your post was very reassuring that it was normal.  

Doctor Early Options

We are a group of family doctors who provide abortion care for over a decade. We can answer any health or medical related questions about early abortion, including the aspiration procedure, the abortion pill (RU486), or surgical abortion. We run a practice called Early Options, located in New York City: The practice is dedicated to making early abortion part of mainstream medical care. There are other family doctors around the United States who practice a similar approach to early abortion care: see Please do not ask "private" questions so that other women can learn from your experience. Please tell me what country you are from so that we can better help you.

Experience in the area: We are all board certified family doctors who have special training in early abortion and reproductive health. Dr. Joan Fleischman is the founder of Early Options ( dedicated to making early abortion part of mainstream medical care. Organizations: National Abortion Federation American Association of Family Physicians

Dr. Joan Fleischman, Founder M.D., Harvard Medical School M.P.A., John F. Kennedy School of Government