Abortion/failure of mifepristone-misoprost regimne

Question
I have taken a course of mifegest 600mg followed by 600mcg (after 44 hours)of misoprost orallyon 36th day of my cycle.However there was on cramping and no bleeding. Following this my doctor sugessted a repeat course with 400mg Mifegest and 400mcg of misoprost on the 39th day.
I want to know the reason for this failure. I have sucessfully taken it twice before.Also is my doctors advice correct? Is there a chance that i have to go in for surgical abortion if it fails again?

Answer
Dear Rachel,

Please let me know if you got me email answer. I am worried about you. Email me ok?

Rachel,

I would not recommend repeating this procedure. I feel that the procedure is dangerous and should not be used for birth control. What is the reason you want to have an abortion? Maybe God wants you to have this child and that is why you can't terminate the pregnancy. Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com so we can talk more and freely.

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

Abortion

Diane Cheryl