Abortion/After Abortion pain in Thighs, Lower abdomin, and fever.

Dear Laura,

My wife had an vacuum abortion in 6th week on 19th of October and she was having pain in her bowel motion, after consulting with doctor we had an ultrasound and there was some parts left inside and those were taken out on 22nd of October and as per doctor " Now everything is out and there was some some of placenta left inside" after that she is having these symptoms.

1) Light fever 98 -99.5.
2) Pain in inner thighs.
3) Light pain in abdomen on movement(stairs, walking and jerks in car )
4) White discharge, slightly thick with no smell.
5) While sleeping if she is lying straight then pain is there and in side curve mode she is OK.
6) Weakness
7) Bleeding is very little.
8) Small pimples on her breast and neck region.

the medicine she is having is

Cefixime - 200 twice a day.
Ibrufen and paracetamol when in fever and pain.
multi Vitamin and Iron capsule.

We don't have any children and it was her first abortion.
We got this abortion due to some serious personal issues.

Dear Rashmi,

I am so sorry for the delay but I just found your question in the question pool at
Apparently, Laura was not able to answer your question for some reason. I received the question instead but on November 16th. So I hope your wife is in good health now. Please email me at
I am concerned about what you wrote about her condition. Please let me know as soon as possible. If she has any health problems or even mental, emotional, or spiritual problems, contact me immediately.

Diane Cheryl

Diane Cheryl

Please email me at if I am "maxed out" on questions. I will answer as soon as I can. Please be patient because I get many emails. If I don't answer within a reasonable time, please email me again and put ALLEXPERTS in the subject line of your email. Thanks. Please contact me if you would like information about abortion procedures. What are your questions or concerns about an abortion? I also would be able to help with resources and networking. I can provide insight about emotional and psychological aspects of abortion. I would like to help you with up-to-date info and advice. I haven't had an abortion myself, but have 3 close friends who have experienced abortion and I can relate through them. I can also provide resources if you have experienced any post-abortion problems; medical, psychological, emotional, or spiritual. PRIVATE QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME!

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women in unexpected pregnancy situations. I also provide resources for PASS (Post Abortion Stress Syndrome).

Illinois Valley Community College (LaSalle-Peru, Illinois), Austin Community College and Travel Agent Degree.
Almost 25 years of on-the-job training onsite at abortion clinics and volunteering at pregnancy resource centers. Sonogram training and Post Abortion Counseling Training. Have done research with hundreds of women for almost 25 years regarding abortion, pregnancy and post-abortion healing.