Abortion/Abortion Pill

I took the abortions pills exactly as the nurses told me at the clinic, and I bleed for 9 weeks straight. I wore a pad everyday, no exaggeration. I even went to the emergency room because I was bleeding for so long I became paranoid and thought that I was anemic. I was just wondering if it is normal to have bleed for so long, and if there was a chance that I could still be pregnant? When I was at the ER, they told me that I was still pregnant due to my urine sample so they did an ultrasound. The ultrasound didn't show anything, but the fluid was still there. Could that be dangerous for me? Will that just go away, because I thought the only way to get rid of that was to have a DNC like you would if you miscarried? If I wouldn't have gotten the abortion I would've been due this month. I've been thinking about it a lot lately because I'm having sharp pains and cramps,(feels like something is twitching in my stomach, maybe gas), in my stomach for the past 4 days. Please help me. I've had these questions since Feb. and no one seems to be able to help me. I'm scared to take a pregnancy test. What do you think I should do? I can't go to the doctor because I don't have insurance or money to pay for it right now. Thank you so much for your time.

Carol, I just found your question in tne question pool at allexperts.com
This means that whoever you asked the question to was not able to answer for some reason and put your question in the question pool. So that is why there is a delay.

Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com so we can talk privately. I need you to send me an update so I can know how to advise you at this time. If you still need a pregnancy test, you can get one at a pregnancy resource center. You can find a location at http://www.optionline.org or http://www.heartbeatservices.org and click on the worldwide directory. Hope to hear from you soon.

Diane Cheryl

Diane Cheryl

Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com if I am "maxed out" on questions. I will answer as soon as I can. Please be patient because I get many emails. If I don't answer within a reasonable time, please email me again and put ALLEXPERTS in the subject line of your email. Thanks. Please contact me if you would like information about abortion procedures. What are your questions or concerns about an abortion? I also would be able to help with resources and networking. I can provide insight about emotional and psychological aspects of abortion. I would like to help you with up-to-date info and advice. I haven't had an abortion myself, but have 3 close friends who have experienced abortion and I can relate through them. I can also provide resources if you have experienced any post-abortion problems; medical, psychological, emotional, or spiritual. PRIVATE QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME!

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women in unexpected pregnancy situations. I also provide resources for PASS (Post Abortion Stress Syndrome).

Illinois Valley Community College (LaSalle-Peru, Illinois), Austin Community College and Travel Agent Degree.
Almost 25 years of on-the-job training onsite at abortion clinics and volunteering at pregnancy resource centers. Sonogram training and Post Abortion Counseling Training. Have done research with hundreds of women for almost 25 years regarding abortion, pregnancy and post-abortion healing.