Abortion/Please help me

Question
I'm 8 weeks and 5 days pregnant I took the first aborsion pill today 10-24-12 i regret it I want to keep my baby what can I do ? R is it to late ? If there is away to keep my baby and a healty baby plz help me.

Answer
It is too late.  You have to complete the process. No. there is no way to have a health pregnancy.  Regrettably, that is why we take so long with the counseling and have you sign the consents.  The good news is that there is no long-term side effects from the medication.  You can get pregnant again after 2 weeks.
I suggest you call this number.  They are wonderful.
1-866-4-EXHALE
1-866-4-394253

Our talkline is open during the following times:
Monday through Friday, 5 p.m. - 10p.m. Pacific
Saturday and Sunday, 12 p.m. - 10 p.m. Pacific

Abortion

Doctor Early Options