QUESTION: Hi , am 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant .. I have taken the miferpristone and it's been more than 15 hrs now and no signs of bleeding yet .. And haven't taken the misoprostol cox it has to be taken after 24 hrs.
Is this a normal thing that not bleeding after miferpristone ? Am very confused

ANSWER: Hello, Aleen,

You need to go to the doctor IMMEDIATELY and ask him to give you supplementary progesterone until you are at least 7 weeks. Those pills are DANGEROUS and can KILL you. The only chance you have to escape the consequences of the pills is to do exactly as I say. Seriously. If they don't kill you now, they may well kill you in a decade or so. You will be much more likely to get breast cancer or an auto-immune disease such as lupus or rheumatoid arthritis. Those pills can also kill or seriously harm your future children, children you want to have and raise. You deserve better!

Women don't always bleed after Mifepristone. But whatever you do, don't take the Misoprostol! Another thing that can do is cause you to develop toxic shock syndrome. This is a massive infection that will kill a woman within hours.

You might be lucky and escape all those consequences, but most women don't escape all the damage. Do you have the money to pay for medical care if you develop a serious complication?

There are better answers, answers you can live with, and that won't put your life at risk. Let's talk about those. Let me know why you are seeking to have an abortion. I may be able to find you help close by. I will certainly try.

Please get back to me and let me know what is happening. PLEASE DON'T TAKE ANY MORE PILLS! Please! Keep yourself safe!

QUESTION: What is the safest way of abortion?

Hello, Aleen,

There is no such thing as a safe abortion. All methods of abortion are dangerous and can kill you or leave you seriously disabled. All methods of abortion can cause serious damage to your future children. For example, one of your children could develop cerebral palsy, epilepsy, autism, blindness, deafness, or mental retardation. All kinds of abortion can cause you to suffer repeat miscarriages, or tubal pregnancy, which requires emergency surgery to save your life. All kinds of abortion can cause a woman to get breast cancer, and the kind of breast cancer women get is called triple negative. That means that three different methods of treatment do NOT work. About 1/4 of the women who get breast cancer as a result die from it. And most women who get breast cancer for this reason get it before they are 40. Our bodies weren't designed for abortion. They were designed to protect our children. The ONLY way an abortion can be done is by hurting our bodies in some way.

I get reports weekly of women who were killed by abortion in the United States, and in India, where I get figures for the population, about 10,000 women die each year from abortion. I don't have statistics for your country. But I know why the number of women being killed is going to be high in every nation of the world.

If that weren't bad enough, women are eight times as likely to commit suicide after abortion, than they would if they carried to term. They are also much more likely to die a natural death or be subjected to homicide, and they are more likely to abuse drugs and alcohol, or themselves, or experience eating and sleep disturbances. I experienced the horrible nightmares some women experience and I wouldn't wish those off on my worst enemy!

Please don't think about it. Get some decent medical care instead. Abortion is unethical, and only butchers do it to women. Real doctors don't do abortions.

The reason you don't hear about this is because the powerful people don't want you to know, so they suppress this information. But I find out about it by reading medical papers and from other people who also read medical papers.

Please do keep in touch. I will try to help you find some real answers. I need to sleep at some point, but I will see what I can find by way of resources in your country when I am alert.

Pat G

I can help women with the consideration of their decision, and with resources, and I can share my own experiences as the mother of seven and grandmother of eleven. My approach is to show love and concern, and help women work through the issues, emotional, spiritual, practical. I also help women deal with boyfriend and family issues. I am not a doctor, but I have done extensive medical research, so I may be able to help with information. I am female. When you write, if you are or were pregnant, please tell me how far along you were or are, and if you have had an abortion, please tell me what kind. Thank you.

I have been working with women who are considering abortion for several years. I also work with women who have had abortions. Our family has also experienced adoption, so I can talk about that as well.

I am mostly self-taught. I also studied midwifery for awhile. I have spent years doing research on this topic. In fact, I have been doing research and working in this area since the early 1970's. I have been helping women online for a few years, under the guidance of a woman who was formally training in counseling.