Abortion/After Abortion

Question
QUESTION: Hi, I had an abortion September 1st, 2012 and it was very light i guess because it wasn't finished because 2 weeks ago all of the clots that I guess were suppose to come in September came in October which i found weird. but now after the clots are gone, I'm having this odor that wasn't there before and it seeps through my underwear and pants which is embarrassing. I also have some cream colored discharge that is a lot more than usual. I have no pain and no bleeding, just the discharge and odor and I was curious to know if it would clear up by itself or a absolutely have to see a doctor.

ANSWER: Mia, I feel that you should see your regular doctor. This can be a problem. You could have an infection or some other concerning problem. Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com and let me know what happens. I hope to hear from you soon. Are you having any bleeding?

Diane Cheryl

QUESTION: Ok thank you! I'm not having any bleeding. Just the cream discharge and odor.

Answer
Hello Mia, Has anything else happened? Did you see your doctor? Please let me know. You can email me at CHERYL51@aol.com
Also, tell me if you have any mental, psychological or spiritual problems from your abortion. I provide free online post abortion healing counseling.

Bye for now.

Diane Cheryl

Abortion

Diane Cheryl