Abortion/abortion

Question
Hi, I am 25 years old living with my bf for 7 yrs.Last month on 9th oct i had my 5th abortion and i think i am pregnant again as i didnt get my monthly period. Is it advisable to do the abortion again I mean in medical way as I heard from my friend that more abortion can lead to breast cancer in later life. And also is it okay to do abortion just right after 1month. Earlier when I had abortion it was after 8 or 9 month later..

Answer
Hello, dolly,

Having had five abortions, you are seriously at risk for long term disease. Breast cancer is one of the possibilities. I would consider it very likely you will get it before you are 40, and 1/4 of the women who get this type of breast cancer die from it. You need to stop doing this! You also need to take Vitamin D3 for the rest of your life. A daily dose of 5000IU is about right. You will need your blood tested occasionally to make sure you are not getting too much. You should have about 75 ng/ml in your blood, but 100 is too much. You are also at risk for auto-immune disease such as lupus or rheumatoid arthritis. And your future children are at risk. Your abortions could kill them or cause serious birth defects. For this reason, when you are carrying a child, you need to tell your doctor about the abortions you have had.

Another thing to keep in mind is that abortion disrupts a woman's hormones, so not having a period when you expect one is not surprising.

I don't know why your boyfriend keeps putting you at risk. You bear the medical consequences alone. He gets off easy. He shouldn't be taking advantage of your body this way. You deserve better. You should put a stop to the sexual activity, but if he is not willing, you need to let him go and find someone who will respect your body.

Abortion is always dangerous. Yes, in a medical way, abortion is dangerous. A woman should never have an abortion in the first place. So you certainly should NOT have another abortion. You are locked into a cycle of repeat abortions, and this will continue until you stop having abortions and carry a child. Your whole future is at stake, and you are hurting yourself. This makes no sense. Please do not have another abortion.

If you are pregnant now, you should have the baby, and if you cannot take care of him or her, give your baby to Mother Teresa's group.

Please let me know what happens, and keep yourself safe.

Abortion

Pat G