Abortion/abortion

Question
Hi!I had an abortion 2 months ago!I saw my monthly periods,its a orderly flow but suddenly my discharge has everyday changes,sometimes its very white other times its a bit brown other times it has a little bit of blood!It doesn't smell at all,but m just suprised why so many changes everyday,my vigina is not itch,could this be an infection over something?

Answer
Hello, angel,

Certainly an infection is a possibility. There are some infections that don't cause an odor. They are silent, but they can rob you of the ability to have children. There are many different diseases out there that a woman can get either from sexual activity or having an abortion. Abortionists often don't clean their instruments properly, if at all, so if a previous client has an STD, you are at risk. This can include HIV. Abortion also disrupts a woman's hormones. This can result in irregularities in menstrual periods. Pill abortions lower a woman's resistance to disease. A woman can even die from infection after a pill abortion. Since you had your abortion 2 months ago, you are apparently not at risk for the most serious infection, but this doesn't mean you aren't at risk at all. If you continued to have sex, you could pick up an infection simply because the pills lower your resistance.

You should really have a doctor check you out. Nobody is going to be able to tell you over the internet what the problem is. You need to be examined and tested. You need to find a doctor who understands that abortion is bad medicine, and knows how to handle complications. If you are unable to find one on your own, you can contact an organization near you that helps women in your situation. To find an organization near you, please visit this web site:

http://www.optionline.org/

These are all over UK, so you should be able to find one easily.

Please take care, and let me know how you do.

Abortion

Pat G