please you last said i will still bleed heavily for some days but it didn't happen.i also tested negative.and my period come normally this month i also took postinor2 tablets for having unprotected sex. could it be that i will still bleed or my normal period has stated or am still under risk. i really appreciate your help thanks.

Hello, feruza,

I didn't say you WOULD bleed heavily. I said you COULD. You should be prepared.

I also told you NOT to take the tablets. They are dangerous. In my other message, I explained that you shouldn't be having sex. Your body is precious. YOU are precious. You deserve better than to be used for personal pleasure for a man who isn't willing to commit to you. The more pills you take, the more you will harm your body. The result of this could ALSO be harm for your future children.

You are a woman of dignity. You should act like it. You should maintain your integrity. Sex is for marriage. It is not intended for casual entertainment. It is for bonding two people together. When a woman has sex outside of marriage, she will get hurt sooner or later.

Now I just need to ask you. Since I told you not to take the tablets and you did it anyway, in what way am I helping you? Asking for advice you don't intend to follow doesn't make it possible for me to help you. You're welcome, but please think about what I said. Take care of yourself. Please.

Pat G

I can help women with the consideration of their decision, and with resources, and I can share my own experiences as the mother of seven and grandmother of eleven. My approach is to show love and concern, and help women work through the issues, emotional, spiritual, practical. I also help women deal with boyfriend and family issues. I am not a doctor, but I have done extensive medical research, so I may be able to help with information. I am female. When you write, if you are or were pregnant, please tell me how far along you were or are, and if you have had an abortion, please tell me what kind. Thank you.

I have been working with women who are considering abortion for several years. I also work with women who have had abortions. Our family has also experienced adoption, so I can talk about that as well.

I am mostly self-taught. I also studied midwifery for awhile. I have spent years doing research on this topic. In fact, I have been doing research and working in this area since the early 1970's. I have been helping women online for a few years, under the guidance of a woman who was formally training in counseling.