Abortion/abortion

Question
apart from taking pills how can i protect my self from getting pregnant?

Answer
Hello, feruza,

You can stop having sex. That is a guaranteed way to protect yourself. None of the other methods are totally reliable, not even pills.

If you are not married, it is not in your best interests to have sex. You deserve a man who will cherish you. Men who are willing to use a woman's body for personal pleasure outside of marriage are usually NOT the kind of men who will cherish a woman. They wouldn't put her at risk if they truly cared about her in a deep way. Obviously, as long as you are having sex, you are not available for a man who WILL cherish you. You should talk to your partner about this and see what he says. Please keep in mind pregnancy is not the only risk. Sexually transmitted disease is also a risk. If your partner has had sex with anyone else, even if he hasn't told you about it, you are at risk. There are about 50 different diseases, and some of them are pretty nasty. Some of them cannot be cured. Some will harm your future children.

If you ARE married, the best way is natural family planning. It is the most reliable method, and allows the couple to have sex on days when the woman is not fertile. A married couple should welcome children. Children belong within marriage, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with having a child if you are married. If you need help for some reason, there are organizations that will help you.

Please take care of yourself. Don't let a man take advantage of you, rob you of your honor, or put you at risk. You can restore lost honor if this is the problem you are facing. Please keep in touch. I will be here for you.

Abortion

Pat G