I took cytotec and i bleeded for jus one day.is it becos my pregnancy is nt up 2 a month

Hello, Melina,

You didn't include enough information for me to be able to answer your question, really. Are you saying your last menstrual period was less than a month ago? Please let me know.

Cytotec doesn't always cause an abortion. The manufacturer says that no pregnant woman should ever take it. It can kill her or it can seriously harm her baby without causing an abortion. Please don't take any more Cytotec!

Abortion is very dangerous, no matter how it is done. It can kill you or cause you some serious long term medical problems. Do you have the money to pay for medical care if you have a serious complication? What if having an abortion disables you? Abortion can harm your future children and cause serious birth defects. You deserve better than abortion.

What is the reason why you are trying to have an abortion? What problems are you facing? I looked for an organization in Sweden that might be able to help you, but I was unable to find one. If you locate a church, they may be able to tell you where you can find help with your problems. I will also keep looking, and if I find something, I will let you know.

Please take care of yourself. There are better answers. Please let me know what happens.

Pat G

I can help women with the consideration of their decision, and with resources, and I can share my own experiences as the mother of seven and grandmother of eleven. My approach is to show love and concern, and help women work through the issues, emotional, spiritual, practical. I also help women deal with boyfriend and family issues. I am not a doctor, but I have done extensive medical research, so I may be able to help with information. I am female. When you write, if you are or were pregnant, please tell me how far along you were or are, and if you have had an abortion, please tell me what kind. Thank you.

I have been working with women who are considering abortion for several years. I also work with women who have had abortions. Our family has also experienced adoption, so I can talk about that as well.

I am mostly self-taught. I also studied midwifery for awhile. I have spent years doing research on this topic. In fact, I have been doing research and working in this area since the early 1970's. I have been helping women online for a few years, under the guidance of a woman who was formally training in counseling.