Abortion/bloated stomach and no period after abortion

Question
I was  3  months pregnant, had abortion due to family issues on the 3rd of Sept 2012. Since then my stomach is still swollen and seems to be getting bigger everyday. Also I''ve not had my period since then. What could be happening?

Answer
Hello Mimi,

Is it possible that you could be pregnant and the abortion did not terminate? Have you taken another pregnancy test or have other pregnancy symptoms? You really need to find out. I don't know if you have a pregnancy center in your area. If you do, you can usually get a free test there. Go to http://www.heartbeatservices.org and click on the worldwide directory. So see if there is a center there and contact them. Please let me know what happens. You can email me at CHERYL51@aol.com so we can talk more.

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

Abortion

Diane Cheryl