I have 1 child he is now 11years of age i find out in 2010 November that i was two weeks pregnant but before that i using a lot pain killers different types and i even bought tablets for my swollen feet cause i did not know what was happening with that's how i find out i was pregnant so i went for abortion at a registerd marie stopes clinic to abort the child i was 2 months pregnant then they give the pill and said i must come back over two weeks for a check up which i did the nurse then said to me that there is a little bit left on my womb she is going to take it off then she took a thing that looks like a thung and she said she was cleaning it for me and then i went to use my injection for about year and half then i stop my injection february this year so since then we have tried me to fall pregnant but no luck so far do u think maybe it was the abortion that maybe took my chances away cause i never went for womb scrub or papsmeer they say im to young for that and my periods are not normal they sometimes switch over 2 to 3 months please give me some advice what to do or where to go.
Kind regards

You need to go to have an evaluation. It is difficult to give you an answer without having examined you and performed lab tests.  Sometimes, it takes about 1 year for ovulation to return after being on the injection.  You have to start ovulating again.  

Doctor Early Options

We are a group of family doctors who provide abortion care for over a decade. We can answer any health or medical related questions about early abortion, including the aspiration procedure, the abortion pill (RU486), or surgical abortion. We run a practice called Early Options, located in New York City: http://www.EarlyAbortionOptions.com. The practice is dedicated to making early abortion part of mainstream medical care. There are other family doctors around the United States who practice a similar approach to early abortion care: see http://www.EarlyAbortion.com. Please do not ask "private" questions so that other women can learn from your experience. Please tell me what country you are from so that we can better help you.

Experience in the area: We are all board certified family doctors who have special training in early abortion and reproductive health. Dr. Joan Fleischman is the founder of Early Options (earlyabortionoptions.com) dedicated to making early abortion part of mainstream medical care. Organizations: National Abortion Federation American Association of Family Physicians

Dr. Joan Fleischman, Founder M.D., Harvard Medical School M.P.A., John F. Kennedy School of Government