I had an abortion on nov 5 , i was 8weeks , after the abortion i spotted for 4 day then it stopped , i started bleeding again on nov 22  and it's now the 26 and im still bleeding , is that normal or should i go to the ER

Lakeisha, Sorry I just got your email. I hope you are ok. And I hope you are not still bleeding. You need to go to the doctor if you are still bleeding because you can become anemic and possibly die if you don't stop. So please write me back at CHERYL51@aol.com and let me know how you are. I'm concerned.

Diane Cheryl

Diane Cheryl

Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com if I am "maxed out" on questions. I will answer as soon as I can. Please be patient because I get many emails. If I don't answer within a reasonable time, please email me again and put ALLEXPERTS in the subject line of your email. Thanks. Please contact me if you would like information about abortion procedures. What are your questions or concerns about an abortion? I also would be able to help with resources and networking. I can provide insight about emotional and psychological aspects of abortion. I would like to help you with up-to-date info and advice. I haven't had an abortion myself, but have 3 close friends who have experienced abortion and I can relate through them. I can also provide resources if you have experienced any post-abortion problems; medical, psychological, emotional, or spiritual. PRIVATE QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME!

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women in unexpected pregnancy situations. I also provide resources for PASS (Post Abortion Stress Syndrome).

Illinois Valley Community College (LaSalle-Peru, Illinois), Austin Community College and Travel Agent Degree.
Almost 25 years of on-the-job training onsite at abortion clinics and volunteering at pregnancy resource centers. Sonogram training and Post Abortion Counseling Training. Have done research with hundreds of women for almost 25 years regarding abortion, pregnancy and post-abortion healing.