Abortion/hi

Question
i had my first abortion a week ago. now i still experience contractions and pain in my lower abdomin up to my stomach. are these signs of an infection?

Answer
Hello, edi,

It depends. What kind of abortion did you have? Are you bleeding? When do you experience contractions and pain? It could also be a sign of unexpected injury. Or it could just be a natural consequence of the type of abortion you had. Abortion ALWAYS harms a woman's body, but sometimes the harm is greater than what they intend. How far along were you when you had the abortion? Did you measure from your last menstrual period, or the day you think you conceived? Did you take a pregnancy test? What did the test show? If you had a pill abortion, what meds did you take, and what were the doses? How did you take the pills? How many pills did you take?

If you can answer these questions, this will help me tell you more. Thank you.

Abortion

Pat G