Abortion/incomplete abortion

Hi Dr,
I had a blood test done and it came out +ive and so I had a Ultrasound done to determine the gestational age: what was seen on the scan was so small and unmeasurable and so the Radiologist said it has to be below 3weeks to be unmeasurable. So I opted for Medical abortion with pills. four tablets of 200McG Misopristol- 2 bucally 2 vaginally. I became crampy 6hrs later, only a brownish discharge was seen. So the next day, I inserted four 200McG of Misopristol vaginally again. No cramps, no discharge. Now I'm worried that I'm having an incomplete abortion. What is wrong and what do I do. Thanks.

Dear Dizy,

I can't really tell you what is going on in your situation by talking by the internet. I don't ever recommend abortion, especially medical abortion. There have been many reports of dangerous medications and your health could be affected. I would not recommend that you do anything except go to a good doctor, not the one who gave you the medication. Get a diagnosis or pregnancy test to find out what is your situation at this time. Please email me at so we can talk further.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Diane Cheryl

Diane Cheryl

Please email me at if I am "maxed out" on questions. I will answer as soon as I can. Please be patient because I get many emails. If I don't answer within a reasonable time, please email me again and put ALLEXPERTS in the subject line of your email. Thanks. Please contact me if you would like information about abortion procedures. What are your questions or concerns about an abortion? I also would be able to help with resources and networking. I can provide insight about emotional and psychological aspects of abortion. I would like to help you with up-to-date info and advice. I haven't had an abortion myself, but have 3 close friends who have experienced abortion and I can relate through them. I can also provide resources if you have experienced any post-abortion problems; medical, psychological, emotional, or spiritual. PRIVATE QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME!

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women in unexpected pregnancy situations. I also provide resources for PASS (Post Abortion Stress Syndrome).

Illinois Valley Community College (LaSalle-Peru, Illinois), Austin Community College and Travel Agent Degree.
Almost 25 years of on-the-job training onsite at abortion clinics and volunteering at pregnancy resource centers. Sonogram training and Post Abortion Counseling Training. Have done research with hundreds of women for almost 25 years regarding abortion, pregnancy and post-abortion healing.