Abortion/incomplete abortion

Question
Hi Dr,
I had a blood test done and it came out +ive and so I had a Ultrasound done to determine the gestational age: what was seen on the scan was so small and unmeasurable and so the Radiologist said it has to be below 3weeks to be unmeasurable. So I opted for Medical abortion with pills. four tablets of 200McG Misopristol- 2 bucally 2 vaginally. I became crampy 6hrs later, only a brownish discharge was seen. So the next day, I inserted four 200McG of Misopristol vaginally again. No cramps, no discharge. Now I'm worried that I'm having an incomplete abortion. What is wrong and what do I do. Thanks.

Answer
Dear Dizy,

I can't really tell you what is going on in your situation by talking by the internet. I don't ever recommend abortion, especially medical abortion. There have been many reports of dangerous medications and your health could be affected. I would not recommend that you do anything except go to a good doctor, not the one who gave you the medication. Get a diagnosis or pregnancy test to find out what is your situation at this time. Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com so we can talk further.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Diane Cheryl

Abortion

Diane Cheryl