Abortion/Periods not coming after abortion.

I am from India, my LMP was Ė 15 Aug 12, I had sex with my husband on 1-Sep-12, but unfortunately our protection method failed and I become pregnant. I have a 11 months baby and will not be able to manage two small babies, so on 26 Sep, I took 1 Mifepristone (200mg) tablet and on 27 Sep I had a little bleeding with some clots, then on 28 and 29 Sep I took 4 Misoprostol (200 mcg) tablets{orally}, and my bleeding started and went on for around a week. After this procedure my morning sickness went away and I thought that my abortion was successful, and now on 27-Oct-12 I was expecting my periods, but it didnít come (till 2-Nov-12). Now I am worried like if I am still pregnant.
I want to confirm this by an Ultrasound scan but I am not sure what I should ask to check, like at the time of my first baby my doctor use to give me a form with what all baby development details to be checked during ultrasound scan.
Please tell me if I am still pregnant? And some details about the ultrasound scan through which I can confirm it? And in worst case what should I do next if I am still pregnant.

Just take a urine pregnancy test if you can.  If it is negative, then there is no need to worry.  It can take up to 6-8 weeks to get a period.  If the test is positive then just ask for an ultrasound.
This site can help

Doctor Early Options

We are a group of family doctors who provide abortion care for over a decade. We can answer any health or medical related questions about early abortion, including the aspiration procedure, the abortion pill (RU486), or surgical abortion. We run a practice called Early Options, located in New York City: The practice is dedicated to making early abortion part of mainstream medical care. There are other family doctors around the United States who practice a similar approach to early abortion care: see Please do not ask "private" questions so that other women can learn from your experience. Please tell me what country you are from so that we can better help you.

Experience in the area: We are all board certified family doctors who have special training in early abortion and reproductive health. Dr. Joan Fleischman is the founder of Early Options ( dedicated to making early abortion part of mainstream medical care. Organizations: National Abortion Federation American Association of Family Physicians

Dr. Joan Fleischman, Founder M.D., Harvard Medical School M.P.A., John F. Kennedy School of Government