Abortion/pregnancy after abortion

hi doctoe i have a couple oct 6 i had a abortion..i am feelings very bad about it and me and my husband r trying to get pregnany again...ok i bled til about the 12th of oct on and off. i stopped bleeding completelt for 6 days and sex 1-2 unprotected then it felt like i came on my period cramping bleeding the whole nine felt like a period not after abotion bleeding..then i stopped on 21 had unorotected sex 22-27 then 31 and 1st the problem is i was under the assumption i should ovulate 14 days after the start of me period which would have been 30-31..took opk all week camer back negative..ive never tried using these i want to know why arent i ovulating or could i already b pregant..mind u i am very fertile woman i have 4 kids, 2 miscarriage and 4 abortions so getting pregnant is not the issue...i had chromosome problems with 2 or the abortions so we had to terminate because me child would live past 1 am i just not ivulating or is there a possiblity i could b pregnant???? not due for next cycle until the 17th so it would  b to early too tell at least for a week or so on a hpt?? help need info!!!!

Dear Hannah, Thanks for your question. In my opinion, you should not rush to get pregnant again. Please give your body time to heal. Did you have a post abortion checkup about 2 weeks after the abortion? This is usually what is recommended. Some women ovulate at various times of their cycle. I think you can find out more about natural family planning at
You can go to a pregnancy resource center to get a FREE pregnancy test. You can find a center at
Please email me at so we can talk more and you can update me.

Diane Cheryl

Diane Cheryl

Please email me at if I am "maxed out" on questions. I will answer as soon as I can. Please be patient because I get many emails. If I don't answer within a reasonable time, please email me again and put ALLEXPERTS in the subject line of your email. Thanks. Please contact me if you would like information about abortion procedures. What are your questions or concerns about an abortion? I also would be able to help with resources and networking. I can provide insight about emotional and psychological aspects of abortion. I would like to help you with up-to-date info and advice. I haven't had an abortion myself, but have 3 close friends who have experienced abortion and I can relate through them. I can also provide resources if you have experienced any post-abortion problems; medical, psychological, emotional, or spiritual. PRIVATE QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME!

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women in unexpected pregnancy situations. I also provide resources for PASS (Post Abortion Stress Syndrome).

Illinois Valley Community College (LaSalle-Peru, Illinois), Austin Community College and Travel Agent Degree.
Almost 25 years of on-the-job training onsite at abortion clinics and volunteering at pregnancy resource centers. Sonogram training and Post Abortion Counseling Training. Have done research with hundreds of women for almost 25 years regarding abortion, pregnancy and post-abortion healing.