Abortion/Not sure having a successful abortion

Question
Im having an abortion couple days ago. Go for traditional way because in my country we have a very strict law for abortion. After drink the remedies made by our traditional birth expert. Twice in four days. Im having a heavy bleeding for 8-12 hours. Then the bleeding stops just like that. Im 5-6 weeks pregnant. In the blood there are spots and things in white colour. Now its been 2 days after the bleeding. And im not sure if I still continue pregnant or not. I just really confuse right now. And when is the right time for me to do a home pregnancy test? Please help me...

Answer
Selamat datang, Eira,

No matter how you have an abortion, you are risking your life and health. You deserve better. Malaysia has a law against abortion to protect women from abortionists.

You didn't say what kind of drink you had, so I can't comment beyond that.

You really need to ask a doctor about what you are observing. He needs to examine and test you. There is a group in KL that can help you find some decent medical care, and refer you to a doctor who can determine if you are still pregnant, and when you should test for pregnancy. Here is the information.

Calvary Life Ministries
8, Jalan Damansara Permai
Damansara Heights
50490 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
Phone Number: 03-253-8776

Please contact them and ask them to refer you to a doctor who can determine what is happening with your body. They are used to talking to women who are troubled by the law, so don't worry about them. Just ask them for help. Please take care of yourself. You deserve better. If you need anything or have any other questions, I'll be here for you.

Abortion

Pat G