Abortion/4 weeks pregnant aspiration but need to hide.

I'm married with three kids, I ruptured my uterus ( which was repaired) after 6 hrs of surgery . The doctors highly advised me not to get pregnant. I had my last period nov. 11. I had sex with condom malfunction on the 20 th of nov. after we had sex I immediately went to the pharmacey and got plan b one period was due sat. I took a pregnancy test today with a clear positive . I contacted my high risk dr in ct and was told nothing can even be done until its a viable pregnancy . I know this is not true as I have done endless research . My husband does not believe in abortion so I can't tell him , I already told high risk dr office and made appointment . My question is if I come into the city for a aspiration procedure by the end of the week , and go to dr apt with the high risk dr and tell them I miscarried will they be able to tell that I had an aspiration abortion? I know this is terrible to lie to hb and dr . But I'm not in a safe relationship . I tried all steps to prevent this and it still happened for the safety of myself and my 3 girls this is the best option I can think of. Ify hb finds out I'm a dead women walking . Please help ASAP . To make things even more ironic my hb had a vesectomy last Thursday . Can't believe this situation .please help !!

They would be able to see the Tenaculum marks on the cervix if they do an exam but there would be no need to do that.  You would just need an ultrasound.  You do not need an exam after the abortion.  Just tell the doctor you started bleeding and will call if you need to come in.  

Doctor Early Options

We are a group of family doctors who provide abortion care for over a decade. We can answer any health or medical related questions about early abortion, including the aspiration procedure, the abortion pill (RU486), or surgical abortion. We run a practice called Early Options, located in New York City: The practice is dedicated to making early abortion part of mainstream medical care. There are other family doctors around the United States who practice a similar approach to early abortion care: see Please do not ask "private" questions so that other women can learn from your experience. Please tell me what country you are from so that we can better help you.

Experience in the area: We are all board certified family doctors who have special training in early abortion and reproductive health. Dr. Joan Fleischman is the founder of Early Options ( dedicated to making early abortion part of mainstream medical care. Organizations: National Abortion Federation American Association of Family Physicians

Dr. Joan Fleischman, Founder M.D., Harvard Medical School M.P.A., John F. Kennedy School of Government