please madam she also had an abortion but she is a married woman but she dosnt want to have children now so she want to know more about the family planning weather it will be safe for sir or not.if yes how she go about it. thanks.

Hello, feruza,

Can your friend write English? If so, she should contact me. Natural family planning is completely safe and is the most reliable method short of never having sex. Let me know if she knows enough English so I can explain it to her. Thanks!

Pat G

I can help women with the consideration of their decision, and with resources, and I can share my own experiences as the mother of seven and grandmother of eleven. My approach is to show love and concern, and help women work through the issues, emotional, spiritual, practical. I also help women deal with boyfriend and family issues. I am not a doctor, but I have done extensive medical research, so I may be able to help with information. I am female. When you write, if you are or were pregnant, please tell me how far along you were or are, and if you have had an abortion, please tell me what kind. Thank you.

I have been working with women who are considering abortion for several years. I also work with women who have had abortions. Our family has also experienced adoption, so I can talk about that as well.

I am mostly self-taught. I also studied midwifery for awhile. I have spent years doing research on this topic. In fact, I have been doing research and working in this area since the early 1970's. I have been helping women online for a few years, under the guidance of a woman who was formally training in counseling.