Hi, im delayed for 7days.. I tried to have a pregnancy test. And its positive... I wnt to try cytotec. Is it really reliable? And could u pls tell me how to use it?

Hello, Erika,

No, Cytotec is NOT reliable. It can cause birth defects instead of an abortion. It is also dangerous and can kill you. You deserve better than that.

So what you are asking me to do is help you hurt yourself. I won't do that. And because I am not a doctor, if I told you something like that, I could get into a lot of trouble for practicing medicine without a license. No ethical doctor will help you have an abortion. If you find someone who is willing to help you, that person has turned his back on medical ethics. He cannot be trusted. He just wants your money, and he doesn't care how badly he has to hurt you to get it.

There is help available for you that will help you find an answer you can live with, that won't cause any medical damage, and won't leave regrets. You deserve to find out what the alternatives are, and what kind of help they can offer you.

To find an organization near you that will help you, please visit this web site:

Please don't take Cytotec! It is poisonous to pregnant woman, and can cause some serious medical problems (ask yourself if you can afford to pay for the necessary medical care if you develop a complication). Cytotec can cause a woman to bleed to death. It can cause her to develop toxic shock syndrome. Toxic shock syndrome is a massive infection that kills a woman in hours. Cytotec can cause this because it suppresses a woman's immune system, and her body won't fight back. Once symptoms start, there is no way to save her life.

Please don't consider a surgical abortion, either. A surgical abortion can also kill you.

Both kinds of abortion can cause serious birth defects in your future children. Both kinds can cause you to develop breast cancer. If you get breast cancer as a result of an abortion, it will strike you while you are still young, and it kills 1/4 of its victims. Both kinds of abortion can cause serious emotional issues. For example, the likelihood of a woman committing suicide is 8 times after an abortion, what it would be if she carried to term. There are many other emotional consequences. I am thinking of the horrible nightmares some women experience. I have experienced these, and I wouldn't wish them off on my worst enemy.

Please find your local organization and give them a visit. Then let me know what happens and how you are doing. Please keep yourself safe!

Pat G

I can help women with the consideration of their decision, and with resources, and I can share my own experiences as the mother of seven and grandmother of eleven. My approach is to show love and concern, and help women work through the issues, emotional, spiritual, practical. I also help women deal with boyfriend and family issues. I am not a doctor, but I have done extensive medical research, so I may be able to help with information. I am female. When you write, if you are or were pregnant, please tell me how far along you were or are, and if you have had an abortion, please tell me what kind. Thank you.

I have been working with women who are considering abortion for several years. I also work with women who have had abortions. Our family has also experienced adoption, so I can talk about that as well.

I am mostly self-taught. I also studied midwifery for awhile. I have spent years doing research on this topic. In fact, I have been doing research and working in this area since the early 1970's. I have been helping women online for a few years, under the guidance of a woman who was formally training in counseling.