Abortion/abortion

Question
I have did abortion twice by having medicine. I did home test and got positive result.How many days we can do abortion. will it get problem in future if i did abortion this time also?. Please sent your answer soon. thanks

Answer
Hello, kavitha,

Let me see if I understand your question. You had an abortion twice by taking pills, and now you want to do another abortion by taking pills?

How far along are you?

The pills are dangerous. They can cause a woman to bleed to death, or develop a massive infection that will kill her in hours. You have been lucky so far. Don't press your luck. They also cause some fairly serious long term health problems, and they can harm your future children.

You deserve better. There is help available to you, to meet your needs so you don't have to resort to hurting yourself. They will take care of you so that you stop risking your life. Please contact them immediately:

Catholic Health Association of Tamil Nadu
(CHAT),No.15, Anjalkaaran Thouppu,
Edamalaippatti Pudhur,
Tiruchirappalli DT 620012.
Phone: 0431 2471681
E-mail: chat.tamilnadu@gmail.com

Please let me know what happens. Take care of yourself.

Abortion

Pat G