Abortion/if abortion is complete

I took the one abortion pill on thursday and on friday took the other four pills.after 20min I got the cramps and all,ddnt bleed for about 4hours..after that I bled 4 about 3hours with clots and evrything but it wasn't heavy bleeding..this morning which is a saturday the bleeding stopped,I called the clinic to tell them what is going on and they told me that it takes 3weeks and I should be q is how do I know if the abortion is complete if my bleeding stopped?

I am surprised that the clinic would say wait 3 weeks. In my experience in counseling women, I have heard that you should have a post abortion checkup at 2 weeks. Maybe you should try calling back another day and see if you can get another person to help you on the phone. Or do you have a regular doctor that you could ask? Let me know what happens. You can email me at

Diane Cheryl
P.S. If you have any post abortion problems, such as emotional or spiritual, let me know. I provide free online post abortion healing counseling.

Diane Cheryl

Please email me at if I am "maxed out" on questions. I will answer as soon as I can. Please be patient because I get many emails. If I don't answer within a reasonable time, please email me again and put ALLEXPERTS in the subject line of your email. Thanks. Please contact me if you would like information about abortion procedures. What are your questions or concerns about an abortion? I also would be able to help with resources and networking. I can provide insight about emotional and psychological aspects of abortion. I would like to help you with up-to-date info and advice. I haven't had an abortion myself, but have 3 close friends who have experienced abortion and I can relate through them. I can also provide resources if you have experienced any post-abortion problems; medical, psychological, emotional, or spiritual. PRIVATE QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME!

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women in unexpected pregnancy situations. I also provide resources for PASS (Post Abortion Stress Syndrome).

Illinois Valley Community College (LaSalle-Peru, Illinois), Austin Community College and Travel Agent Degree.
Almost 25 years of on-the-job training onsite at abortion clinics and volunteering at pregnancy resource centers. Sonogram training and Post Abortion Counseling Training. Have done research with hundreds of women for almost 25 years regarding abortion, pregnancy and post-abortion healing.