Abortion/cont. cramps after abortion.

Question
In continuation of my first question.if it helps I was 6 weeks pregnant when I
had the abortion. I did not go back for a check up. Do you know what could be wrong? I didn't even barely
Bleed after either. Just right after when I went to the washroom. And I passed one
Bloodclot the size of a nickel. Other then that, no bleedong since.
These cramps have lasted almost 24 hours now. Non stop.

Answer
Hello, melissa,

Thank you for the additional information. It still sounds to me like your abortion was probably not successful, but you'll have to go to the doctor to know for sure. I sure wouldn't have gone back for a checkup, either. But now, you will need information only the doctor can provide. If the baby somehow survived, it may also be important for him to give you some treatment. My guess is that it is simply an incomplete abortion, but only a doctor can tell you that for sure.

Abortion

Pat G