Abortion/failed surgical abortion?

Question
Hello, I found out I was pregnant in the emergency room after a visit for kidney stones. I was taking birth control and decided to terminate the pregnancy. I had a vaccum aspiration procedure at 7 weeks 3 days. The clinic told me I did not have to follow up. I am now four weeks post op and have had two positive pregnancy tests at night. I've had horrible breast tenderness, nausea, fatigue and headaches . I also started a new birth control a week after my abortion. I still feel pregnan t and have positive tests. I can not go back to the clinic I went to because I moved across the state. I've called three different doctors offices and no one will see me because they say they don't want to mess with someone else's work. Am I pregnant still, am I not, I'm driving myself crazy.

Answer
You should just go to a primary care physician and have them order an ultrasound.  The breast tenderness could be due to the birth control.  The test will be faint positive but should not be a bright positive.  Make sure you are using the 1-line / 2 line test and not the test that says (+) or (-.

Abortion

Doctor Early Options