i had a termination on 24th november, i was 3 and a half months pregnaunt. my termination was pressured leaving me wanting a baby. my pregnauncy symptoms vanished.
i came on my period in december but it was spotting, the sickly feeling is back and a few other symptoms of pregnauncy; could i be pregnaunt again?

Hello, izzybella,

If you have been having sex, yes, pregnancy is possible. For the sickly feeling, sip on ginger tea or ginger ale with real sugar. Eat plenty of protein when you are able to eat.

If you are pregnant again, and you get pressured, just say no. If you need moral support in UK, please let me know. I will be here any time you need to talk. Please take care, and let me know how you are doing.

Pat G

I can help women with the consideration of their decision, and with resources, and I can share my own experiences as the mother of seven and grandmother of eleven. My approach is to show love and concern, and help women work through the issues, emotional, spiritual, practical. I also help women deal with boyfriend and family issues. I am not a doctor, but I have done extensive medical research, so I may be able to help with information. I am female. When you write, if you are or were pregnant, please tell me how far along you were or are, and if you have had an abortion, please tell me what kind. Thank you.

I have been working with women who are considering abortion for several years. I also work with women who have had abortions. Our family has also experienced adoption, so I can talk about that as well.

I am mostly self-taught. I also studied midwifery for awhile. I have spent years doing research on this topic. In fact, I have been doing research and working in this area since the early 1970's. I have been helping women online for a few years, under the guidance of a woman who was formally training in counseling.