Abortion/unwanted pregnancy

Question
i took 2 cytotec w/in 24 hours however, i didnt bleed just cramps...everynow and then im having cramps. and the pain at first is bearable but now every time i would have cramps, its getting painful. do i need to take another pill? im on my 5th week of pregnancy. im not feeling any dizziness or vomiting. i can only feel the cramps and discharge but no blood not even a drop. please... cant have this. u can send me an email in private too//

Answer
Hello, sarah,

This site will not allow me to send you a private email. If you want the message private, you have to make it so. You are the only person who can do that. There is a checkbox when you leave the message. When you respond to this message, see if the checkbox is still there, and check it.

Given that at times the pain gets to be unbearable, you should NOT take any more pills. They can actually RUPTURE your uterus. That's not all. Cytotec won't always cause abortion. The manufacturer says a pregnant woman should never take it, because it can kill her. It can cause her to bleed to death, or give her an infection that will kill her within hours. Please keep in mind that abortion is illegal in Philippines as well. Whoever sold you those pills needs to be prosecuted.

When you say you are in your 5th week of pregnancy, are you counting from your last menstrual period, or from when you think you conceived?

What kind of problems are you facing that seem to make abortion a desirable answer? Perhaps I can help you with some better answers. There are also organizations in Philippines that will help you.

Please call one of these numbers, whichever is closest to you:

733 7027
7349425
0919233 (text)
7783
0932-8776593
0917-5805370

or write
life@prolife.org.ph

If you are unable to reach anyone, please let me know.

You deserve better than abortion. Please don't take any more pills. Just take care of yourself. If you have any problems, get some medical care immediately. Please let me know how you do.

Abortion

Pat G