Abortion/aborting an ectopic pregnancy

Question
i am pregnant but is is an ectopic pregnancy. can i abort an ectopic pregnancy?

Answer
Hello, Phoenix,

Did a doctor tell you that you have an ectopic pregnancy? If not, how do you know that's what it is?

Trying to abort an ectopic pregnancy on your own would most likely kill you. You need surgery. You need it right away. Please go to a doctor and ask him to verify you have an ectopic pregnancy and take the necessary steps to treat you.

All methods of abortion are very dangerous. You deserve better. Don't even consider abortion in the future.

Please let me know how it turns out. Please take care of yourself.

Abortion

Pat G