Abortion/abortion

Question
i after confirmation of +ve pregnancy than taken a tablet mifegest but no result found than after 2 days taken MTP kit only 1 tablet taken after 12 hour bleeding started, than on 1st day it was too much bleeding & long intestine like subtances comes out and the fresh blood from body too excessive and it starts from 11th jan till 25th jan & still it continued after steping 10th flr by using stairs when it was very slow but now wat do to is there any problem plz reply fast

Answer
Hello, juin,

I apologize for overlooking your message earlier today.

Those pills are very dangerous. No woman who thinks she is pregnant should take them. I would even discourage a non-pregnant woman from taking them.

The long intestine like substance doesn't make sense to me. It concerns me. I recommend you see a doctor. Since you have to climb that many stairs, you may be putting your health and life at risk. This is too much bleeding, and those pills can cause a woman to bleed to death. That's one reason a woman should never take them.

Drink fluids, and eat foods with red hot peppers in them, or take cayenne, frequently until the bleeding stops completely. Be prepared for unexpected heavy bleeding.

Please go see a doctor about the intestine like substances. Don't go to someone who thinks abortion is acceptable. It is bad medicine. Go to someone who has experience dealing with complications of abortion. If you are unable to find a doctor like that, let me know, and I will help you find one. You can also find various helpful services by finding an organization in your area that helps pregnant women. To find one near you, go to this web site:

http://www.optionline.org/

Please take care of yourself. Abortion is dangerous, and you deserve better than abortion. Please let me know how you do.

Abortion

Pat G