hi im michelle, im 22, 40 kls. 5'2, i have taken 3 tabs cytotec vaginally, but i dont feel anything, after 4 hours, i taked 3 tabs of cytotec sublingully after 30 mins agot fever and chills but i dont bleed after almost 30 hours i bleed little..and after 3 days i taked again cytotec 3 tabs of cytotec vaginally and take 1 tab of cytotec orally and after that i also haved fever and chills until now i bleed a little is there a posibilities that i will haved a cmplete abortion,, please help me! im very anxious

Dear Michelle, I just saw your question in the question pool at allexperts.com
This means that whoever you asked the question to, was not able to answer. So the question went to me. I realize that you wrote this question a couple of weeks ago. But I just received it. So I need you to email me at CHERYL51@aol.com and let me know what is happening in your life at this time. Then I can find out if you still need advice. Please email me because I am concerned about you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Diane Cheryl

Diane Cheryl

Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com if I am "maxed out" on questions. I will answer as soon as I can. Please be patient because I get many emails. If I don't answer within a reasonable time, please email me again and put ALLEXPERTS in the subject line of your email. Thanks. Please contact me if you would like information about abortion procedures. What are your questions or concerns about an abortion? I also would be able to help with resources and networking. I can provide insight about emotional and psychological aspects of abortion. I would like to help you with up-to-date info and advice. I haven't had an abortion myself, but have 3 close friends who have experienced abortion and I can relate through them. I can also provide resources if you have experienced any post-abortion problems; medical, psychological, emotional, or spiritual. PRIVATE QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME!

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women in unexpected pregnancy situations. I also provide resources for PASS (Post Abortion Stress Syndrome).

Illinois Valley Community College (LaSalle-Peru, Illinois), Austin Community College and Travel Agent Degree.
Almost 25 years of on-the-job training onsite at abortion clinics and volunteering at pregnancy resource centers. Sonogram training and Post Abortion Counseling Training. Have done research with hundreds of women for almost 25 years regarding abortion, pregnancy and post-abortion healing.