Abortion/body not feeling normal months after abortion

Question
I had a surgical abortion on Nov 3rd at around 10 weeks. This procedure was painful and devastating. It has been an extreme struggle to recover emotionally and I still cry every single day. I have sought out counseling, so hopefully that will help. I start BC the day after the abortion and have not missed a pill or anything. After the 2nd period after the abortion, I started bleeding agin a few days after it ended. I have also experienced abdominal pains like the ones after the abortion only less severe. I have been extremely tired and gaining what seems like a little bit of belly fat along with other pregnancy symptoms. I have had sex, but as I said i was on the pill. Is there any chance that there were complications with the procedure? I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I went to the check up but they did not check anything physically. I bled for two weeks after the appointment along with large clotting so it seemed as if it was complete. I don't know why my body is acting so funny and I just don't feel .... right.

Answer
Dear Ann, Please go to your regular doctor or a doctor who did not do the abortion. Perhaps something is wrong and you need to find out. Most women know in their "gut" if they don't feel exactly right. It's possible that you are still pregnant. Or perhaps you are still pregnant or pregnant for a new time. Please let me know what happens. My private email is CHERYL51@aol.com and write me soon.

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

P.S. I do provide free post abortion healing counseling online if you would like.

Abortion

Diane Cheryl